Sunday 15 July 2012

Welcome to my world

Hello Bloggers! My name is Georgina and I have decided to start a blog about things in my life. I think I'll mostly upload photos of things I've bought, fashion things, illustrative artwork, and constant updates about my life. 
There are a few reasons why I started this blog. Firstly, I've been following some bloggers for a while now and would love to become a part of the blogging community. Also, starting a blog has been one of the items on my Bucket List, and this is probably one of the easiest things on that list! My Bucket List also consists of "Complete a 365 Project", "Dye hair blue", "Learn guitar/to sing". There's plenty more personal things on that list that I'll hopefully achieve one day. The final reason is that I have been avoiding work, it just feels wrong to start any at the beginning of my summer holiday!

So, you want to know more about me? I've just done my AS levels and started my summer holiday. I hope to do an Art Foundation year and then something art/fashion related as a career. I already customise and make some of my clothes and like to do little photography/art commissions. My fashion style is girly, vintage-styled and experimental, the only problem is I'm not the most confident person in the world, and being pretty short means most of the clothes I love don't suit me. Ah well, we'll see what happens on this bog.

One more thing, it's my birthday tomorrow! :D 

2 comments:

  1. I love how arty you are. That image is lovely. Did you design/draw it yourself? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read every single one.
Pop back again soon!
x

P.s. please no 'follow for follow'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...