Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas at Tulleys Farm

The other day I drove my dad and youngest sister to Tulleys Farm (which was pretty scary because I'm still learning) as her end-of-term/start-of-the-holidays treat. Tulleys always do really great events for Christmas/Easter/Halloween, and so I got to pretend to be a child for a few hours participating in an elf hunt, watching a puppet show and decorating a gingerbread snowman (my sister decorated a reindeer). It was absolutely freezing, but still no sign of snow, and I would have taken more photos of the pretty twinkling lights, but I was too preoccupied, however I did take a photo of the wonderful nativity scene made entirely out of vegetables!



















































Music I've Been Listening To: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Andrew Belle / Christmas Time by Cider Sky / Red Hands by Walk Off The Earth / Posters by Youth Lagoon / Dissolve Me by alt-J / Something Good by alt-J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read every single one.
Pop back again soon!
x

P.s. please no 'follow for follow'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...