Tuesday 26 March 2013

Tentative Decisions Jewellery

I'm back! And I'm finally on my Easter holiday which should really be for revision but I've missed blogging so much that I'm sure I'll find some spare time. I also have plenty of ideas for posts!
I wanted to introduce you to a jewellery brand called Tentative Decisions, which hand makes beautiful raw crystal jewellery. I was lucky enough to win one of their Twitter giveaways in which I won this amazing crystal bullet necklace! 
What also makes this brand extra special is the attention to detail, for example how lovely is the packaging? I'm sure everyone likes a little parcel tied up with string!
















































Check out Tentative Decisions' Etsy page here, and below are some of their wonderful creations.










...



Pssst, don't forget that I would be extremely grateful if you voted for me in the Company Style Blogger Award, you just need to click here. Thank you! x




8 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the crystals, what a pretty necklace :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the design of this necklace!! And I agree - the packaging is quite lovely!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won this twitter competition too, I can't wait to wear mine :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read every single one.
Pop back again soon!
x

P.s. please no 'follow for follow'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...