Sunday 29 September 2013

Playlist: What I'm Listening To

Hi, I thought I'd do a slightly different post today just to mix things up a bit. I love visiting other blogs and finding a link to a new song or playlist, so I thought I'd return the favour and introduce you to the tunes I've been loving recently.
I constantly have music playing, such as first thing in the morning in order to stay awake, on the tube to and from uni, whilst cooking, and when pulling an all-nighter to finish coursework. I keep all my music on my iPhone (I'm glued to that thing!) so I needed a sturdy, protective (and pretty!) case to protect it from general wear and tear. The lovely people at Arena Media gifted me this gorgeous Uncommon Deflector Case from the Apple Store. It's such a cute colour and the case is lovely and shiny and pretty thick too so I feel like my precious phone is well protected.
Below I have included the links to each song (because I'm nice like that) and I hope you like them!













































1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10



10 comments:

  1. Your blog is so adorable and this little playlist is super sweet!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your playlist and I always look for new songs you send me <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous cover! I'll definitely give your playlist a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving your iphone case- and how wonderful is "royals"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and love it!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving Lorde so much right now!
    lovely little playlist!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection of music! I'm a music nut :)

    Also, I wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. You can get the details in this post on my blog, http://happyleaps.blogspot.ca/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html?m=1

    You don't have to participate if you don't want to, but I just wanted you to know that I love your blog!

    Love Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you playlist! I am actually posting a playlist on my blog tomorrow!
    I love The Last Bison - Switzerland too! :) I also really like music!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read every single one.
Pop back again soon!
x

P.s. please no 'follow for follow'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...